Thinking of others
14 Jul 2008
We all live in the same world. Wherever we go, there will be others around.
We need to learn to respect each other.
- Do you get upset if people interrupt you when you are talking?
- Do you feel upset when someone is using their mobile while listening to you?
- Do you get upset when people are shouting or fighting with each other when you are there?
- Do you get upset when someone pushes past and doesn't say "excuse me" or "sorry"?
- Do you do any of these things to others?
There are increasing numbers of people in the world, so we all need to think about others as well as ourselves.
Our topic on Good manners may be helpful.