Last term of the year
20 Oct 2008
Well, we're into daylight-saving now, and you're starting the last school term of the year. So, are you ready?
- Are you ready to set your goals for the term?
- Are you ready to work hard to finish the year well?
- Are you ready to start a summer sport?
- Are you ready to get projects finished on time?
- Are you ready to join in end-of-year activities?
- Are you ready to start thinking about Christmas holidays?
- Are you ready to think about going to high school or another school next year?
- Are you ready to use the longer days to be outside and active for more of the time?
Last term is such a mixture of school work to be finished, more time to be spent with family and friends, sport, concerts, parties and break-up activities - and we can easily become pretty tired.
So take it steady and organise your time well so that you don't get to the Christmas holidays feeling worn out or, even worse, so tired and run down that you are actually sick.