01 Dec 2008
Are you having a class party to celebrate the end of the year?
- What will it be like?
- Who organises it?
- Do you dress up?
- Do some parents come?
- Do you have a take away lunch, go out for lunch or have a picnic on the oval?
A class party is a chance to show that you have a bit of 'class'.
Class parties are great if:
- everyone turns up
- everyone joins in
- everyone brings what they are supposed to
- there is a balance of sweet and savoury foods
- everyone uses their best manners
- everyone helps to clear up afterwards.
Have fun and don't eat too much!