Kids' Health
Visit website  
Home › What's New

What's New

Thanks for your feedback
05 Jun 2014

Thank you for your feedback on the site. Many of you take the time to click on the feedback button and let us know what you think about the topics, how easy or hard to find information and your suggestions for further topics.

Sometimes you ask questions about something which is worrying you.

Unfortunately we are unable to reply to you personally.

You can use the search box to type in words to do with your problem eg. periods, puberty, menstruation, weight etc.

This will bring up a list of topics which may have the answer to your question.

If you are really upset about something, it is a good idea to talk to one of your trusted adults - people like mum, dad, your carer, older family member, teacher, school counsellor or doctor.

Wherever you live in Australia, you can talk to people who can help you by calling the Kid's Helpline 1800 551 800 (it doesn't cost any money).

If you live in South Australia and you are 12 years plus, you can ring the Youth Healthline 1300 13 17 19 for the cost of a local call. In South Australia you could also call the Child Abuse Report Line 13 14 78.

If you don't live in Australia, look in the telephone book where you live to find the number of your kids helpline.